Here you can download all relevant documents concerning the rental of boats.
- General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC”) of Navi-Gate GmbH, Zürich (“Navi-Gate”) (status updated as of January 13, 2023)”
- General Terms and Conditions of Rental of Navi-Gate GmbH (“GTC”)
General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC") of Navi-Gate GmbH, Zurich ("Navi-Gate")"
(status as of September 13, 2017)
1. Navi-Gate serves as an intermediary for the conclusion of a contract between an owner (the ” lessor “) of a vessel validly licensed and and used on public waters in Switzerland (the ” Ship “) and a person interested in renting this vessel (the “ Hirer “). For this purpose, Navi-Gate operates an online community platform the Navi-Gate online community platform (the ” Navi-Gate Platform “).
2. On the Navi-Gate platform, lessors and lessees can conclude contracts with each other autonomously and independently and under their own responsibility. Only the lessor and the lessee are obliged and authorized to conclude such contracts. The execution of the contract is the sole responsibility of the lessor and the lessee. Navi-Gate is not a party to the concluded contracts between the lessor and the lessee on the Navi-gate platform. Navi-Gate, its representatives, employees and employees and assistants are in no way responsible for the risks involved in the initiation and conclusion of transactions and are not liable in any way for any damage resulting therefrom.
3. In the event of a successful rental, fees (processing and administration fee) amounting to 15% of the rental amount (rental price only, excluding insurance costs) are due and insurance costs) are due and must be paid by the lessor, by the renter.
4. The characteristics of the boats offered for rent are the characteristics of the boats offered for rent are described in more detail on the Navi-Gate platform by the lessor platform and the rental prices are fixed by the lessor according to his own own judgement. The Boat Owner guarantees that he does not offer for rent rental on the Navi-Gate platform only boats that are validly licensed and used on Swiss public waters and that all information provided by the lessor on the Navi-Gate on the Navi-Gate platform is true and correct (in particular the characteristics of the boats offered for rent as well as the characteristics of the boats offered for rent as well as the information ownership of the offered vessels). The Hirer guarantees that all information provided on the Navi-Gate platform platform (in particular regarding driving license and all required personal information required information about him/her, such as age and driving ability) is correct and driving ability) are correct and true. truthful. The lessor and the lessee guarantee that no offer, text or image published by them does not infringe on the rights of third parties or the intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. Navi-Gate is entitled, but not obliged, to control the behavior of landlords and tenants in connection with the use of the Navi-Gate platform. In particular, Navi-Gate is not obliged to check the offers, information, texts and images published on the Navi-Gate platform by landlords and tenants for accuracy, admissibility, legality or in any other respect.
6. Any warranty and liability of Navi-Gate is excluded to the extent permitted by law. In particular, Navi-Gate is not responsible for the accuracy of the characteristics of the boats offered for rent as described by the lessor, nor for the information provided by the Hirer on the Navi-Gate platform, nor for the nor for the creditworthiness of the renter and declines any responsibility in this respect. Navi-Gate does not guarantee that the hirer and the renter behave according to the principles of good faith, in particular that they fulfill their mutual contractual contractual obligations. Navi-Gate does not accept any liability for damages resulting from the non-performance or non-performance or late performance of the contractual obligations between contractual obligations between the hirer and the lessor or caused in the within the framework of the execution of the contract by the hirer and the lessor (eg for damage to the rented vessel).
7. The Navi-Gate platform may be temporarily unavailable or limited due to maintenance work, technical maintenance work, technical problems or other other reasons. This does not give rise to any rights for the lessor or the lessee vis-à-vis Navi-Gate.
8. Personal data of lessors and (together the ” data “) are treated confidentially by Navi-Gate and shall not be passed on to transmitted to third parties; subject to judicial directives or other or other authorities that oblige Navi-gate to transmit data. to transmit data. The lessor and the lessee agree to be contacted by Navi-Gate by e-mail. The lessor and the lessee furthermore acknowledge and agree that know and agree that the data will be stored and electronically stored and processed by Navi-Gate in a database.
9. These GTC and the contracts concluded between Navi-Gate and the Hirer, respectively Navi-Gate and and the Lessor, shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law, to the law, to the exclusion of the conflict of laws rules of private international law private law. The ordinary courts of Navi-Gate are exclusively competent for all disputes arising from the GTC and the contracts and the contracts concluded between Navi-Gate and the lessee, respectively Navi-Gate and the Lessor, including their formation formation, validity, nullity, breach or termination. termination.
Navi-Gate have the power of modifier at every moment les present conditions general. The current version is published on the Navi-Gate platform.